Sri Trang Group received awards and certificates in “Prototype Project and Expanding Network in Managing Ground Water Effectively in the Industrial Sector with Social Tools” from the Water Institute for Sustainability. Executives and delegates of the company attended the award presentation ceremony at an academic seminar, which also publicized the WIS’s works at the WIS Forum 2017 during January 24-26, 2017 at Ballroom Hall A, the Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. The group received 19 awards and certificates in total from categories, which were as follows:
- 3 Awards for Best Team: Sri Trang Agro-Industry Plc’s Kalasin branch, Rubberland Products Co., Ltd’s Mukdahan and Bungkan branches
- A Consolation Award for Team category: Sri Trang Agro-Industry Plc’s Suratthani branch
- An Outstanding Award for Managing Cooperation of the Group: Sri Trang Agro-Industry Plc.
- An Outstanding Award for Managing Strong Network: Sri Trang Agro-Industry Plc’s Trang branch
- An Outstanding Award for Intention in Operating Projects: Sri Trang Agro-Industry Plc’s Kanchanadit branch
- 12 Certificates for Operations Joining Projects: Sri Trang Agro-Industry Plc’s Sikao, Huai Nang, Tung Song, Pattani, Ubonratchathani, Pitsanulok, Sakaeo and Loei branches, as well as Rubberlands Products Co., Ltd’s Buriram branch, Nam Hua Rubber Co., Ltd, Anvar Parawood Co., Ltd and Sadao P.S. Rubber Co., Ltd.
The awards given were honorable for Sri Trang Group, a move which underscored the quality of the company’s plant development, environment and community concerns, following the group’s policy, which is committed to developing and bringing sustainable values to the society.